We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check or cash. There will be a $25 late fee added for any payment that has not been made before session begins. There is a $25 service charge for each returned check. The check amount as well as service charge must be paid in cash.
- Payment must accompany sign up.
- There must be 3 children signed up for a class in order for it to run.
- Please be on time for your class.
- We ask that only the enrolled children be on the equipment during class.
- Strollers are not permitted in the gym area.
- It is the parent’s responsibility to update the office records with current phone numbers, emergency contact information and new addresses.
- Students should arrive to the gym 5 minutes before class begins. Do not drop your gymnast off earlier than 10 minutes before class, as this represents a supervision problem for the coaches and the management.
- There are only 2 personal make-ups per session.
- You must call the office to schedule a make-up.
- Due to the very small number of make-up spots per class, a missed make-up for which you do not call to cancel will be will be counted as a completed make-up.
- Make-ups will not carry over from session to session.
- No money will be refunded after the 2nd week of classes. Unless due to an injury or long term illness, and then you must provided a doctor’s note. Tuition will be deducted for the classes that were attended.
- We DO NOT give cash refunds, a check will be mailed to you.
Drop off and Pick Up Policy
- We ask that children wait for rides inside the facility. If parents are running late, please call the office so that your child can be brought to the office to wait.
- Siblings are not to be left on the premises unattended, nor are they allowed to use the
Gym Safety Rules
- Rules for the pit include: Feet or bottom first when jumping into the pit! No throwing the foam blocks!
- No gymnastics are to be done in the mezzanine or the front lobby viewing areas.
- Please do not speak over the mezzanine balcony to your child – it is distracting and
dangerous for the children.
- Students should wait in the front lobby area until instructors call classes out into the gym.
- Children are never allowed in the gym without the supervision of instructors.
- If parents are staying to view their child’s class, please watch from the mezzanine viewing area, not the gymnasium.
- No running through the gym.
Help Our Gym Stay Clean
- If you have a spill please notify the office immediately so it can be cleaned up.
- If the bathrooms are in need of attention, please notify the management.
- No candy or gum is allowed in the gym area.
- No shoes are allowed in the gym area.
As much as we try, we are unable to guarantee safety of all our students’ personal possessions. We will not be held responsible for lost or stolen items from your child’s cubby. Please do not send your children to class with money, electronics, valuable jewelry or any other treasured item.
In Case of Inclement Weather
In the case of bad weather, please call (908) 517-0808 or check our website www.indigogymnastics.com for updated information. If we do cancel classes, we will provide a scheduled make-up class. Please call an hour before your class if the weather has recently turned bad.